Magnesium is a mineral vital for the proper functioning of your body and the second most prevalent electrolyte in the human body.
Magnesium supports the operation of the brain and has a positive effect on mentale endurance. A proper level of magnesium is crucial for the electric potential of the nerve cells and for the transfer of impulses in the brain.
- Supports brain performance
- Supports mental well-being
- Improves concentration
- Boyle NB, Lawton C, Dye L. The Effects of Magnesium Supplementation on Subjective Anxiety and Stress-A Systematic Review. Nutrients. 2017;9(5):429. Published 2017 Apr 26. doi:10.3390/nu9050429
- Nielsen FH, Johnson LK, Zeng H. Magnesium supplementation improves indicators of low magnesium status and inflammatory stress in adults older than 51 years with poor quality sleep. Magnes Res. 2010;23(4):158-168. doi:10.1684/mrh.2010.0220
- Pouteau E, Kabir-Ahmadi M, Noah L, et al. Superiority of magnesium and vitamin B6 over magnesium alone on severe stress in healthy adults with low magnesemia: A randomized, single-blind clinical trial. PLoS One. 2018;13(12):e0208454. Published 2018 Dec 18. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0208454